Post-hardcore group Note to Self explore the pitfalls of living with OCD in their new music video “Akrasia”. Making use of frantic, black and white cinematography, “Akrasia” was directed by Marcus Eden at the Painted Tiger Warehouse.
“We wrote this song to give people insight to what it’s like to live with a mental disorder,” says vocalist Albert Schweizer “Being diagnosed with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder myself, I know how alone a person can feel. It’s hard for people to understand what we go through every day. This is our way of saying you are not alone, we understand.”
“Akrasia” (defined as the state of mind in which someone acts against their better judgement through weakness of will) is available on the band’s new EP Agony Complete via iTunes. The record, which was produced by Matt Good who recently worked on The Word Alive‘s upcoming release, helped the group land a deal with Powerline Management (Asking Alexandria, From First to Last, Eyes Set to Kill, and more).
- Safe, So Simple Release New Easycore EP
- MeltDown Releases "Trust Fall" Music Video
- Win tickets to 'Started From The Bottom Now We Here Tour' in NYC
- Memphis May Fire Headline tour with The Word Alive, A Skylit Drive, Hands Like House and Beartooth
- A Skylit Drive announce new Tour with Memphis May Fire and More
- The Rockstar Energy Drink Mayhem Festival announces Official 2014 artist line-up including headliners Avenged Sevenfold