After much anticipation, Boardwalk recording artist – Nova Rockafeller – has finally unveiled her nostalgic ode to the nineties in the form of an official music video for her current single, “1990s.” Nova took a (very short) break from beating all of her competitors in laser tag to create a video that transports you into the era that introduced the world to Nirvana, Gameboys, pagers, flannel shirts and Wayne’s World. You may even catch catch a cameo of your favorite 90’s TV show principal at the end.
In a recent interview with Fuse, Nova talked a little bit about making the video… and cereal- “I like videos a lot and I also really like Cookie Crisp. My second favorite cereal is Peanut Butter Cap’n Crunch. At the ‘1990s’ video shoot we ate burritos, which I don’t really like but I try to stay open minded.”
You can purchase “1990s” on iTunes here: https://itun.es/i6gf3b5 #iTunes
Justin Warfield ft Hot Karl remix: https://soundcloud.com/novarockafeller/1990s-justin-warfield-remix-feat-hot-karl
Nothing and Nobody remix (Mark Hoppus and Chris Holmes): https://soundcloud.com/novarockafeller/1990s-nothing-and-nobody-remix
Lyric Video for “1990’s: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d67F-UbYHBg
- Nova Rockafeller teams up with Mark Hoppus and Chris Holmes for '1990s' Nothing and Nobody remix
- Nova Rockafeller's 1990s Gets Remixed by Justin Warfield and Hot Karl
- The Bots release debut album 'Pink Palms' on Fader Label
- Nova Rockafeller releases '1990s' Bixel Boys Remix
- Nova Rockafeller releases new video 'Lunch Special'
- Isles & Glaciers stream 'The Hearts of Lonely People' remixes on Equal Vision