Baltimore based punk band Old Lines has announced they’ve entered the studio to record a full-length album that’s scheduled for release later this year via No Sleep Records. The band is currently recording in their hometown with Kevin Bernsten at Developing Nations Studios (Mutilation Rites, Full of Hell, Magrudergrind).
“The direction of this record is an extension of our previous two both in content and sound, but with a more pronounced sense of urgency,” explains Matt Taylor. “Musically, The songs are a bit faster and more chaotic, and the lyrical content follows the same sense of frantic frustration.”
Old Lines formed in 2010 and is made up of Mitch Roemer, Jake Berry, Matt Taylor and Pat Martin. The band’s merciless sound is directly fueled by their outspoken political and social agenda and vehement disdain for corruption and injustices that plague society.
For More Information:
- Old Lines signs with No Sleep Records, currently writing for new album
- Old Lines release new album 'No Child Left Behind' on No Sleep Records
- Major League begin recording 2nd full length album with No Sleep Records
- Xerxes enter studio with Evan Weiss (Into It. Over It.) to record new album on No Sleep Records
- Wreck and Reference release in-studio video update
- The Black Tibetans release 'The Nashville Session' EP produced by Dan Auerbach of The Black Keys