Today sees the release of Bristol based quintet OUT FOR TOMORROW‘s new single ‘Take My Place’. This is the second single to be taken from the band’s debut album ‘You’ll Find A Way’ which is out now.
Last month the band featured on the cover mount CD of Rocksound, as well as having continued support from the likes of Kerrang! and Team Rock Radio.
With influences from YouMeAtSix and Taking Back Sunday, this five piece bring a fresh sense of real British rock, with a slight hint of American brilliance thrown in for good measure.
The band worked with the likes of Bring Me The Horizon guitarist Lee Malia, alongside Steel City Studio owner Phil Gornell who helped produce their distinctive sound on the new album.
OUT FOR TOMORROW head out on tour next month with Welsh pop punk quartet, My Favourite Runner Up on selected dates. Dates below:
20th Hell Fire Club, Redhill
21st The Shed, Leicester
22nd The Compass, Chester
27th Waterfront Studio, Norwich
28th The Vault, Rugby
29th Retro Bar, Manchester
The band have reached the top 15 for this year’s Red Bull Studios Road To Download competition. Help them play this year’s Download Festival here: http://download.redbullstudios.com/band-2014/out-for-tomorrow_top-15/
‘You’ll Find A Way’ is out now – http://outfortomorrow.bigcartel.com
- North Seasons announce debut EP on Kill/Hurt Recordings and UK tour details
- Out For Tomorrow release new video and debut album details
- Adelitas Way announce new single 'Dog On A Leash'
- Kitten releases new single from upcoming Self-Titled album on Elektra Records
- Adelitas Way release new single 'Dog On A Leash'
- Close Your Eyes release live video from performance at Hurley Studios