Outasight has hardly been out of mind since the 2011 release of his hit single, “Tonight is the Night.” For two years, he toured the world in support of the song, which landed him a major record deal, has been certified platinum and was featured in commercials for the Academy Awards, Honda, Pepsi and Pizza Hut. Not to mention that he performed as a guest on The X Factor and Late Night with Jimmy Fallon.
Now, back home in Yonkers, New York, Outasight is doing things on his own – which is how he wants it. From his own handcrafted studio, he has been able to reconnect with his soulful roots and create music without interference or distraction. The result is Chasing a Ghost, a glorious new album that shows an artist coming full circle and perfecting his sound.
Chasing a Ghost highlights Outasight’s remarkable ability to seamlessly combine elements of hip-hop, soul and pop into a sound that’s instantly identifiable. The album is scheduled for release in October of this year. And, the first single, “Anchor Down” will hit the airwaves on July 29.
Outasight is thrilled to bring something new to his legions of enthusiastic fans, and it shows.
Keep up with Outasight:
- Say Lou Lou announce new album, release Lindstrom single and live date in London
- The Rabid Whole streams new single 'Don't Stop Now' from upcoming EP out Sept.23
- Emarosa release new song 'People Like Me, We Just Don't Play' on Rise Records
- Crookers announce new single 'Picture This' feat. Dilligas and new album on Ciao Records
- One Direction to release 'Steal My Girl' single from upcoming album 'Four' Sept.29
- A Skylit Drive unveil 'Shadows' lyric video from upcoming album on Tragic Hero