Paolo Nutini takes to the streets of Los Angeles in the latest video for “Scream (Funk My Life Up)” off his upcoming EP, out in April. The black and white video which premiered yesterday on Billboard.com, shows many eclectic Los Angeles natives, including sparkly dancers, skateboarders, a group in a leopard print limo, and a choreographed drive-in movie theatre crowd. “What a pleasure it was to make,” says Nutini of the video “…all of those interesting, beautiful people, giving us an insight into how they do what they do and being kind enough to do it on camera..[I] loved every second of it. Shine on, you crazy diamonds.” “Scream (Funk My Life Up)” is the second single from Nutini’s upcoming EP and full length album, Caustic Love, due out in the US later this year. Digital Spy said “Lead single ‘Scream (Funk My Life Up)’ was a sign that Paolo is sounding more fearless than ever before.”
That fearlessness is also evident in the previously released video for “Iron Sky,” that Adele claimed was “one of the best things I’ve ever seen in my life hands down.” The video was recorded and filmed during an Abbey Road Live Session. Watch it here: http://bit.ly/1ka7NXO
- The Floozies announce 'Do Your Thing' Winter tour dates
- Paolo Nutini releases Abbey Road Live Session of 'Iron Sky'
- Paolo Nutini releases short film for 'Iron Sky'
- Paolo Nutini returns to US with sold out show in NYC, Late Night and Big Morning Buzz Live performances
- We are Shining insane knife throwing, dancing video for 'Killing'
- Milo Greene releases 'Parents' House' lyric video from new album 'Control' out Jan.27 on Atlantic Recs