Paolo Nutini is back with new music almost 5 years since the release of his last album, 2009’s 3x Platinum “Sunny Side Up.” What has he been doing in the past 5 years? “Getting out of his comfort zone, finding his real voice – and writing the best songs of his career” said The Sunday Times. One of these new songs, “Iron Sky,” off Nutini’s upcoming U.S. EP, was recorded and filmed in an Abbey Road Live Session. The video for “Iron Sky” shows Nutini and his band in an inspired, passionate and raw performance. Fellow UK artist Adele showed her excitement for the new track via her Twitter account gushing, “Fuck!!! This is one of the best things I’ve ever seen in my life hands down.” The Sun agrees stating, “It’s been a while since we’ve had goose bumps like this.”
Nutini, who was the biggest selling UK male artist in 2009 and 2010 will release a new EP in the United States this April, followed by his upcoming full length album “Caustic Love,” due out in the US later this year.
Compared to the likes of James Taylor and Van Morrison, Paolo Nutini’s debut album “These Streets,” featuring the hits, “New Shoes” and “Last Request” sold over 2 million copies. His second album “Sunny Side Up” debuted at No. 1 in the UK and was certified 3x-platinum. The BRIT Award nominee for “Album of the Year” & Ivor Novello winner has been praised for his unique sound and talent.
- Paolo Nutini brings the funk back in new video 'Scream (Funk My Life Up)'
- Paolo Nutini releases short film for 'Iron Sky'
- Paolo Nutini returns to US with sold out show in NYC, Late Night and Big Morning Buzz Live performances
- We are Shining insane knife throwing, dancing video for 'Killing'
- Sampology releases new single 'Show Me' as free download
- Pulling Punches release new video 'Bomb Psychology'