After nearly 5 years since Paolo Nutini released 3x-Platinum “Sunny Side Up,” the Scottish singer/songwriter returned to the United States this week to perform his new music for New York City. First, Paolo performed the title track from his recently released EP Iron Sky on VH1’s Big Morning Buzz and on Late Night With Seth Meyers. On Thursday, Nutini performed new songs and old hits to a sold-out crowd at Webster Hall. The EP released in US last month gives a taste of what to expect from Paolo’s full length album, Caustic Sky, set to be released in the US in September.
Meanwhile, over in the UK Caustic Love is quickly approaching global sales of 500,000 and achieving the highest chart positions of Paolo’s career, and has already reached Platinum status. The album debuted at No. 1 in April and held its position on the charts for 3 weeks. The Sunday Mirror said “I’d bet the mortgage on this being one of 2014’s defining albums,” and The Sun said “it’s been a while since we’ve had goose bumps like this.”
- The 1975 release special deluxe edition; to perform May 7 on Late Night with Seth Myers
- Young The Giant release new single 'Mind Over Matter'
- Paolo Nutini releases Abbey Road Live Session of 'Iron Sky'
- Paolo Nutini brings the funk back in new video 'Scream (Funk My Life Up)'
- Paolo Nutini releases short film for 'Iron Sky'
- Craig Owens to appear live online via Stage It May 15 at 9PM Eastern Time