Fueled By Ramen recording group Paramore has announced the release of “PARAMORE: SELF-TITLED DELUXE,” an expanded new digital edition of their chart-topping 2013 blockbuster. “PARAMORE: SELF-TITLED DELUXE” will be available beginning November 24th.
“PARAMORE: SELF-TITLED DELUXE” is highlighted by a wide range of previously unreleased material, a new version of the “PARAMORE” favorite, “Hate To See Your Heart Break,” featuring duet vocals from Joy Williams (formerly of The Civil Wars). The release will also include the never-before-heard 2012 demo, “Tell Me It’s Okay,” two bonus tracks “Escape Route” and “Native Tongue”, and 8 electrifying live tracks recorded this past summer at Denver’s world famous Red Rocks Amphitheater as the GRAMMY® AWARD-nominated band co-headlined the hugely successful “Monumentour” (see attached tracklisting).
In other news, Paramore singer/songwriter Hayley Williams has been named the first winner of Billboard’s “Trailblazer Award,” honoring her as a standout female artist who breaks from convention to make a unique mark and pave the way for new talent. The Trailblazer Award will be presented next month as part of the ninth annual Billboard Women In Music Awards, slated for December 12th in New York City.
“PARAMORE” exploded to the apex of the SoundScan/Billboard 200 upon its April 2013 release – the GRAMMY® Award-nominated band’s first #1 album to date. In addition, “PARAMORE” scored an array of #1 debuts around the globe, marking Paramore’s second consecutive chart-topper – following 2009’s “brand new eyes” – in Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, and the United Kingdom, as well as its first to reach the top position in such countries as Argentina, Brazil, and Mexico.
Paramore’s first all-new release in more than three years, “PARAMORE” showcased a string of smash singles, including two top 40, RIAA platinum certified hits, “Still Into You” and “Ain’t It Fun.” The latter track proved one of Paramore’s biggest singles to date, ascending to #2 at Top 40 outlets nationwide as well as to the top 10 on Billboard’s “Hot 100” – the band’s first ever top 10 hit and their highest peaking song thus far on both charts.
PARAMORE: SELF-TITLED DELUXE
(FUELED BY RAMEN)
Release Date: November 24th
- Fast In My Car
- Grow Up
- interlude: Moving On
- Ain’t It Fun
- Part II
- Last Hope
- Still Into You
- interlude: Holiday
- Hate To See Your Heart Break
- (One Of Those) Crazy Girls
- interlude: I’m Not Angry Anymore
- Be Alone
- Hate To See Your Heart Break (feat. Joy Williams)
- Escape Route (Bonus Track)
- Native Tongue (Bonus Track)
- Tell Me It’s Okay (Self-Titled Demo)
- Still Into You (Live at Red Rocks)
- Decode (Live at Red Rocks)
- The Only Exception (Live at Red Rocks)
- Brick by Boring Brick (Live at Red Rocks)
- Let the Flames Begin (Live at Red Rocks)
- Part II (Live at Red Rocks)
- Proof (Live at Red Rocks)
- Ain’t It Fun (Live at Red Rocks)
For up-to-the-minute news and information, please visit paramore.net.
- Fueled By Ramen 2013 music video recap
- Paramore releases 'Self-Titled' deluxe edition on Fueled By Ramen
- Paramore announces Parahoy! 2016 Festival at Sea
- Rome releases new song & video 'Terrorista'
- Young The Giant reveal Marble Vinyl and 'Mind Over Matter' lyric video
- Win Panic! At The Disco's 1972 Chevy Impala