Paramore kick off The Self-Titled Tour with special guests Metric and Hellogoodbye tonight in Seattle. Check out the brand new tour commercial on YouTube and pickup your tickets to their biggest tour ever on paramore.net.
Speaking of The Self-Titled Tour, the band just posted up a merch preview over on their Facebook page. Check it out and ‘like’ the designs that you’ll be picking up at your show!
The band will host a Twitter Q+A with LiveNation on October 16th – you can submit your questions via the hashtag #AskParamore and enter to win tickets HERE.
We’d like to congratulate the winners of the Paramore Poster Design Contest from Creative Allies. Paramore fans submitted some really great work and the band chose 4 winners: Tummiy, Shutupvictoria, Minavm and Ewan Zameri. You can see all of the awesome entries HERE.
Don’t forget it’s still October which means it’s Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Hayley is the official ambassador for this month’s Pinktober event from Hard Rock – pick up the limited edition Pinktober T-Shirt HERE.
- Metric announces additional US headline dates during arena tour with Paramore
- Metric release new video for 'Lost Kitten'
- Motion City Soundtrack announce 'Commit This To Memory' Anniversary tour
- Pinelands Music Festival announces second wave of line up
- PARAMORE UNVEILS BEHIND-THE-SCENES VIDEO FROM SELF-TITLED STUDIO SESSIONS
- Zedd releases 'Clarity' deluxe edition on Interscope Records