Paris-based melodic death-metal outfit Yorblind have recently posted online a brand new track from their imminent third full-length “Blind…But Alive”, due out on March 13th via Klonosphere Records.
For a taster of what you can expect from this new effort, listen to the track entitled “The Escapegoat”, which features Magoa’s Cyd Chassagne as guest vocalist, right HERE.
“Blind…But Alive” was recorded, mixed and mastered at Lower Tones Place Studio by producer Edgar Chevalier and features guest appearances by Magoa’s Cyd Chassagne, Gorod’s Mathieu Pascal and T.A.N.K.’s Raf Pener among others.
Pre-orders are now available at this location.
Formed in Paris-France in late 2002, Yorblind have already released two full-length albums, “Melancholic Souls” in 2005 and “Reflexions” in 2010. Both efforts garnered some highly enthusiastic reactions from the press as well as helped score some gigs alongside bands like Hacride, Mors Principium Est, Klone, etc… The group have recently completed the recording of their third full-length album “Blind…But Alive” with engineer Edgar Chevalier at Lower Tones Place Studio in Margency, France. Featuring guest spots from Cyd Chassagne (Magoa), Raf Pener (T.A.N.K.), Julien Da Silva (Lokurah), Krys Denhez (Mur) and Mathieu Pascal (Gorod), “Blind…But Alive” displays the band’s trademark and well-executed melodic death-metal style, but with the improved song-writing twists that Yorblind have matured over the years. “Blind…But Alive” is a massive and engaging blend of crunchy death metal riffs, memorable melodies and a hard-hitting percussion that will appeal to fans of melodic death-metal in the vein of Soilwork, Omnium Gatherum and Scar Symmetry.
- Terence:Terry unveils the debut mix compilation on La Vie En Rose "House Couture"
- Paris-based heavy psych outfit ABRAHMA unveil artwork and details for Small Stone Records release
- Feed Her To The Sharks release 'Fortitude' Feb.10 on Victory Records
- Melodic alternative band Chaser Eight released a brand new single '3 Day Bender'
- Melodic Prog metal band Ghost Ship Octavius releases Self-Titled album
- The World is a Beautiful Place & I am No Longer Afraid to Die Stream New EP