Sometimes people get so wrapped up in picking the perfect words in a desperate attempt to accurately convey the feeling of a metal release that the important stuff goes and gets shoved aside. Sometimes you’ve just got to cast that tattered and beer-stained Thesaurus aside and keep it simple. Sometimes three little words are all you need: HEAVY, FUN, and COOL.
Party Cannon’s Partied In Half is an earth-scorching series of birthday cake riff bombs and percussion piñata grenades. A fine representation of the good things that can happen when five determined party loving slamming death mongers put their heads down and go for it. Totalling 6 tracks in just under 30 minutes its like a gift that keeps on giving. Party Cannon’s Partied In Half is out now via Gore House Productions.
Partied In Half Tracklisting:
1.Duck Taped To A Flag Pole
2.Tyrone, You Put That Sugar Down
3.High Five Ghost
4.There’s A Reason You’re Single
5.Everyone Is Dead To Me
6.Battle Of The Spider-men!
Party Cannon are:
Chris “Prey” Ryan (Bass)
Mike “The Beast” McLaughlin (Guitar)
Martin “Abs” Gazur(Drums)
Stony “Fukass” Reddie (Vocals)
Craig “Cyborg Installation 101” Robinson (Guitar)
A little about Party Cannon:
Party Cannon features members of Iniquitous Savagery and Laceration. While mixing their sense of humor with their love of brutal tunes, Partied In Half was born. Originally, this 3 track EP was released as a CD-R via Autopsy Records(UK). Gore House Productions is proud to bring forth this killer release with bonus material. This reissue includes the bands self-released 3 track promo from 2012.
- Run Things release 'Dumb In The Sun' 7" on White Iris Records
- BELZEBASS releases "Welcome To Hell" EP & disturbing NSFW music video
- Chuck Ragan to release 7" Feb. 25; new album 'Till Midnight' out Mar.25 on SideOneDummy Records
- Black Stone Cherry to release new album 'Magic Mountain' May 6 on RoadRunner
- Canailles to release new album 'Round-Points' Apr.17 on Grosse Boite
- Starkill announce new album 'Virus Of The Mind' on Century Media Records