In an age where music follows a cookie-cutter format, it’s quite rare to find an artist who blends raw talent with a unique sound. New artist Michael Gadiva not only displays those gifts, but presents them in stunning fashion. A native of Philadelphia, PA, (now based in Atlanta) Michael discovered at a young age that music and entertainment was the career for her. Gadiva grew up in a musically gifted family, learning from her mother who sang alto for Rev. Ernest Davis Jr.’s Wilmington Chester Mass Choir. At age 7, she began rapping, which led to the development of her distinctive brand of music, an aesthetically pleasing mix of Hip Hop and R&B. Since then, Michael has been on a torrid pace to shake up the music industry: She’s made a number of appearances with nationally recognized artists such as The Dream and on networks including BET. Gadiva has composed records with recording artist B.o.B., producer Bangladesh (Lil’ Wayne, Beyonce), Oak, (Marsha Ambrosius, Mario), Composer Planet VI (formally known as Rock City) and many more. Currently she is working on her debut project “Conversation Piece”. Gadiva is on the road to stardom, and moving very rapidly.
FOLLOW MICHAEL GADIVA ONLINE
- Female rapper Michael Gadiva releases 'Damn...She Got Bars' Episode 1 (Tom Ford Freestyle)
- Female rapper Michael Gadiva releases 'Damn...She Got Bars' Episode 4
- Philly rapper Shawn Archer releases 'Mic Check' freestyle video
- Beach Slang signs to Polyvinyl, announces tour with Cursive and shares new track
- The Lawsuits to release new EP 'Tumbled' on Sept.23
- Irish indie band The Winter Passing signs to 6131 Records; stream new single