Philadelphia’s Shawn Archer drops new visual to “Mic Check” Freestyle as he’s been working heavy on music as he prepares to drop his “Swag & 808’s” EP
Shawn Archer is a new act from Philadelphia looking to make his way into the hip-hop scene. Growing up seeing the good, the bad & the ugly, Shawn Archer looks to express everything about his life through music. As a hip-hop fan he grew up to the likes of Jay-Z, Biggie, Nas, Mase, Tupac & many more. With that legendary list alone shows that Archer is a student of the game and hopes to be in the same rankings as well.
The goal for Shawn Archer is looking to expand his brand and make it larger than life. This all begins as he prepares his new EP coming soon “Swag & 808’s” with the lead single “No lames Allowed” a Hard-Hitting club friendly track produced by The Platinum Sellers. Shawn reflects on the new single “Well you know it’s always good to provide something hot for the clubs, so this record will bring the momentum.”
Although Shawn Archer will build a name in the Philly scene of course the overall goal is to take it past the city and worldwide. Shawn also been featured on publications such as HIPHOPSINCE1987, THE SOURCE, ALLHIPHOP.COM, & many more.
- Female rapper Michael Gadiva releases 'Damn...She Got Bars' Episode 1 (Tom Ford Freestyle)
- SKE Records new Petter Jones ft. Trel Mack & Shawn Archer "Three"
- Female rapper Michael Gadiva releases 'Damn...She Got Bars' Episode 4
- Philly bred Atlanta based rapper Michael Gadiva drops new single 'Expensive Taste'
- The Lawsuits to release new EP 'Tumbled' on Sept.23
- Sariah shares 'I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus' video feat. Mac Lucci