Fear Factory the “Demanufacture 20th Anniversary Tour” at The NorVa, Norfolk, VA
Photos and review by: Gary Horton
Its been about 6 years since we have seen this band here in Norfolk Va. Its going to be a kickass night. The lineup Soilwork, Spades and Blades, and Martyrd to ignite the masses.
Starting off strong with Demanufacture off their 1995 album you can feel the static in the air as the crowd of young and old fans cheering and getting bonkers. Next Self Bias Resistor, Zero Signal, New Breed hard hitting releases. What more can you ask for but five addition hits to make you throw up those horns and yeah “Hell Yeah!!”. Now if you think that’s about it for the night you are wrong my friend. Encore say what? Back on stage they pump out Shock lead single from their 1998 album Obsolete. Followed by 6 more songs ending with Martyr from Soul of a New Machine album. What a killer night with a great performance. Your missing out if you don’t catch these guys when they come around your neck of the woods.
Fear Factory is:
Burton Bell – Lead Vocals
Dino Cazares – Guitar, backing vocals
Mike Heller – Drums
Tony Campos – Bass, backing vocals
photo / review credit: Horton Photography / Rockonimages
- photos/review: Elle King live at The NorVa credit Gary Horton
- photos/review: In This Moment live at The NorVa credit Gary Horton
- photos/review Lamb of God with Anthrax, Deafheaven and Power Trip 1-22-16 at The Norva by Gary Horton
- Artistree Festival brings diverse music and arts to Norfolk.
- Mae announces dates for second leg of Anniversary tour and vinyl re-release on Spartan Records
- In This Moment 'Black Widow' review