To celebrate a slew of supporting dates with PAPA ROACH, POP EVIL have announced the “MOST EPIC INSTAGRAM CONTEST.” Here are the details on how fans can enter.
HOW TO ENTER:
1. Follow @POPEVIL on Instagram
2. Using Instagram video, record your “most epic 15 seconds” of Pop Evil at any show during the Papa Roach tour.
3. Post your video to Instagram and tag it with #popevilepicvid
THE SELECTION PROCESS:
1. Pop Evil will select (5) winning videos per week for the “Most Epic Video” shot during the Papa Roach Tour. Those videos will be featured on POPEVIL.COM for voting.
2. The video with the most votes each week, wins (vote 1x per hour).
3. At the end of the three week tour, the (3) most voted videos from each week will go head to head for a final voting round.
1. (1) winner each week will receive a Pop Evil hoodie and meet and greet at the next Pop Evil show in their market.
2. (1) grand prize winner will receive a piece of memorabilia from each band member (5) used during the Papa Roach Tour, in addition to a Pop Evil hoodie and meet and greet at the next Pop Evil show in their market.
The contest will be valid only for the following dates:
Oct 04 – Boulevard Casino – Vancouver, Canada
Oct 05 – Showbox at the Market – Seattle, WA
Oct 07 – Cowboy’s – Calgary Stampede Tent – Calgary, Canada
Oct 08 – Union Hall – Edmonton, Canada
Oct 09 – Pure – Regina, Canada
Oct 11 – Kooler – Lloydminster, Canada
Oct 12 – The Oak – Winnipeg, Canada
Oct 13 – First Avenue – Minneapolis, MN
Oct 14 – The Original Bar & Night Club – Minot, ND
Oct 16 – Rodeo Music Hall – Youngstown, OH
Oct 17 – House of Blues – Atlantic City, NJ
Oct 18 – Brews Brothers – WestLuzerne, PA
Oct 19 – Higher Ground – Burlington, VT
Oct 20 – Imperial – Quebec City, Canada
Oct 22 – Metropolis – Montreal, Canada
Oct 23 – Starland Ballroom – Sayreville, NJ
Oct 25 – 98ROCK TAMPA HALLOWEENIE ROAST – Orlando, FL
Oct 26 – WJRR Halloweenie Roast – Tampa, FL
POP EVIL released “Onyx,” their third studio LP earlier this year to much success, most notably being the highest selling record the band has put out in its first week of release. It didn’t take long for their first single, “Trenches” to climb all the way to #1 on the Active Rock and Mainstream Rock Charts and stay there for three consecutive weeks.
The band recently debuted a video for their brand latest hit single “Deal With The Devil,” watch that here. The track is quickly approaching another top ten title for the band since only dropping the single two months ago.
“Influenced largely by Shinedown, Puddle of Mudd, more proof that radio-ready hard-rock shlock will never die.” – SPIN
“This group is the average American heavy rock fan’s dream.” – The Aquarian Weekly
“The quintet has elevated its game on every level with this 12-track album” – The Oakland Press
With over 250 shows played in 2012, POP EVIL is showing no signs of slowing down in 2013. Dates with Godsmack, Three Days Grace and Sevendust have come and gone just as the band heads out with Papa Roach.
POP EVIL IS: Leigh Kakaty (Lead Vocals) , Nick Fuelling (Lead Guitar), Dave Grahs (Rhythm Guitar), Matt DiRito (Bass), Chachi Riot (Drums)
- Pop Evil just released a new single, "Deal With The Devil."
- Eve To Adam announce tour with Pop Evil
- Pop Evil Announce New Tour Dates, Single Price Drop
- STOLEN BABIES Announce Upcoming U.S. Tour with STONE SOUR and POP EVIL
- Stone Sour announce 2014 US headline tour
- Cross The Divide Release Official Video For "Sail On The Stars"