POP EVIL have debuted a brand new single by way of music video today for their next hit single, “Deal With The Devil.” The premiere is coming exclusively by Clear Channel’s iHeart Radio platform, among the first of its kind for a rock single. Lead singer Leigh Kakaty comments:
“It’s exciting to finally get the opportunity to release a song with a music video. We worked really hard to come up with a visual that captures the energy of the song as well as taking the imagery to a new high.”
Directed by Johan Carlén, the video for “Deal With The Devil” is the second installment of a three part series working in reverse, we saw the conclusion of the trilogy with the band’s video for “Trenches.”
POP EVIL released “Onyx,” their third studio LP earlier this year to much success, most notably being the highest selling record the band has put out in its first week of release. It didn’t take long for their first single, “Trenches” to climb all the way to #1 on the Active Rock and Mainstream Rock Charts and stay there for three consecutive weeks.
With over 250 shows played in 2012, POP EVIL is showing no signs of slowing down in 2013. Dates with Godsmack, Three Days Grace and Sevendust have come and gone just as the band gets ready for a batch of dates with Papa Roach.
POP EVIL IS: Leigh Kakaty (Lead Vocals) , Nick Fuelling (Lead Guitar), Dave Grahs (Rhythm Guitar), Matt DiRito (Bass), Chachi Riot (Drums)
- Small Town Titans Release Official Music Video for "Me, Myself, and Monster"
- The Lonely Kings Premiere "Promises" Online Featuring Papa Roach Frontman Jacoby Shaddix
- Monster Energy Aftershock Festival 2013 review
- Cabins Sold Out For ShipRocked 2014; Waiting List Available; Jim Breuer & Living Colour Join Lineup For Ultimate Rock Music Cruise Vacation
- ShipRocked 2014: Limited Number Of Cabins Released; Tremonti & Black Stone Cherry Added To Band Lineup
- Glamour Of The Kill releases 'Savages' may 13 on eOne Music; tour w/Pop Evil and Escape The Fate