The Musebox today announced that The Eiffels will continue their recent movement towards mainstream success with the release of their new synth-rock single “I Did It Now.” With a debut EP this spring and a cross-continental tour of the U.S. in April, The Eiffels are set to make a mark on the American indie rock scene. Landing somewhere between Phoenix and The Killers, but with broader influences that include 80’s pop, classic rock, and punk, The Eiffels worked with producer Ethan Kaufmann (Wild Party) and Will Brierre (The Killers, Neon Trees, Walk The Moon, Imagine Dragons) on their self-titled debut. More information on The Eiffels is available on the band’s official website.
Featuring spirited lyrics and captivating hooks that are beginning to set them apart from other indie acts, The Eiffels have already begun getting more attention than most brand new bands.
San Diego’s alternative rock station, 91X, took notice of the band’s infectious sound and quickly spotlighted two of their upcoming singles, “I Did It Now,” and “More.” The Eiffels were soon asked by legendary rock venue The Casbah to open for burgeoning Coachella performers, White Arrows.
The Los Angeles-based 3-piece is comprised of Sean Ulbs (vocals, guitar), Benjamin Sturley (bass) (Beware of Darkness), and Lee Stuart (drums). With a sound that is undoubtedly ripe for the full embrace of radio, The Eiffels are busy preparing for their U.S. tour and are already back in the studio working on their next EP.
- Manchester duo Modern Family Unit release modern new wave single 'Mmm mmm mm aah'
- Award winning Bad Touch set for hard-hitting rock album ‘Halfway Home’ on April 27th
- Wings of Pegasus soar with new rock track ‘That’s Metal (To My Ears)’
- Chiildren release new track 'O' Child' produced by Michael Keene of The Faceless
- Australia's Little Earthquake come alive with dynamic new video 'I Am Alive'
- Exclusive Premiere: The Great Work release new single 'Yellow Diamond'