Los Angeles rock duo Rebel House Radio and Hellhound Music parnter up to premiere the bands brand new music video ‘Can’t Say No’. The song is the lead off track from their debut album One More Day that was released May 06, 2015. RHR has released a couple of live/performance videos, but this is their first official music video. The band pulled out all the stops with this cinematic gem with help from director Michael Makara and his production team. Not only is the video cutting edge, but it is rather insightful and incredibly visionary. It is amazing how much storyline and plot twists you can fit into just 3 minutes and thirteen seconds. Then again, the complexity of the video is a perfect compiment to the amount of musicianship displayed from this mult-instrument talented duo. The band has outdone themselves and set the bar pretty high for their next video. I am stoked to see what else these guys have in store for the future. Check out the video below, then head over to iTunes to add this track and the rest of their debut record to your library.
Directed by Michael Makara
Produced by Michael Makara, Ho-Sung Pak, Mike Mangan & Mike Blumberg
Download this song and the rest of RHR’s debut album on iTunes:
More Information on Rebel House Radio:
- Exclusive Premiere: The Great Work release new single 'Yellow Diamond'
- Exclusive: Swanky Tiger streams new single 'Bad Operator' from upcoming album 'Empires'
- Premiere: Brooklyn-based piano man Craig Greenberg unveils 'That Girl is Wrong for You' music video
- Video Premiere: Indie folk-rock band Carry Illinois 'Alabaster' Live at the Ball Farm video
- Premiere: Electro-power pop artist Secret Friend releases 'I Don't Know You' video/single
- Belgian metalcore band Essence release new video single 'The Climb'