New York-based revolutionary post-punk / industrial-tinged rock band SEEMING have given Hellhound Music first look at their brand new music video ‘World Burners Unite’. The track and video is a call to arms to all those fed up with the state of this great planet of ours. Lyrically antagonistic, but wholely thought-provoking, Seeming is calling out the perpetrators on the errors of their ways.
“Worldburners Unite” sludges through industrial wastes with a dash of punk rock on the side. Often referred to as “half SWANS and half M83,” SEEMING’s songwriter and frontman Alex Reed is no stranger to uncompromising sound. He is the author of the book Assimilate: A Critical History of Industrial Music (Oxford Printing Press), and has worked with members of Dresden Dolls, Hundred Waters, Alphaville and more.
For More Information:
- Singer-songwriter Craig Greenberg releases piano laced new single 'That Girl is Wrong for You'
- Premiere: Brooklyn-based piano man Craig Greenberg unveils 'That Girl is Wrong for You' music video
- Video Premiere: Indie folk-rock band Carry Illinois 'Alabaster' Live at the Ball Farm video
- Premiere: L.A.-based rock duo Rebel House Radio unleash their debut video 'Can't Say No'
- Premiere: Electro-power pop artist Secret Friend releases 'I Don't Know You' video/single
- Lost Element premiere "Twenty Five" acoustic video and announce new tour dates!