Multi-zillion selling producer/writer/DJ Redfoo, whose wild 50s rock/EDM infused Juicy Wiggle has racked up nearly 3 million views on YouTube, announced that he will be releasing his first solo album Where the Sun Goes, this summer on his very own Party Rock Records.
Redfoo has been tasked not only to recreate the spectacle and party spirit that the entire world has come to expect from him, but he also challenged himself to take things even deeper. He has risen to this challenge with Where the Sun Goes whose title track has more of a breezy party feel to it than you might expect.
“It reminds me of summer,” he says of the track. “It’s got a relaxed but fun groove to it and that’s the overall feeling of the album. Summer is about having fun and my music is about making you feel good. It’s the antidote to to what you read in the news every day.”
However, Redfoo hasn’t tossed out all his old tricks. “Juicy Wiggle” combines the classic shuffle with big hooks over a bluesy piano riff. “Juicy Wiggle” has been taking double digit jumps on the pop and dance charts weekly while its streaming numbers have taken a 78% jump this week alone. Its official video shows that Foo has not dispensed his inimitable visual style. Strip away all the glitz of a Redfoo track and you find solid pop that could have ruled radio in any era. It’s an auspicious beginning to Redfoo’s Where the Sun Goes.
Redfoo is currently in the studio wrapping up the recording and production on the new album to be released on his label, Party Rock Records, this summer.
- Grammy award-winning producers Play-N-Skillz release new video "Literally I Can't" feat. Redfoo & Lil Jon
- Redfoo releases new music video for single 'New Thang'
- Versus the World frontman Donald Spence to Release Solo EP “The Late Shift” via Hardline Entertainment
- Bret Michaels releases new solo single; 'Dinner with Bret' contest runs thru May 16
- Crowder to release highly anticipated solo debut with 'Neon Steeple' May 27
- Check out Matt Nash remix of Bass King vs X-Vertigo 'Kings'