With opening day just around the corner, Grindcore’s baseball fanatics Puig Destroyer has announced they’ll be releasing their debut full-length, self-titled record on vinyl LP for the first time on Record Store Day, April 18th, via No Sleep Records.
The upcoming vinyl release will be extremely limited to only 700 copies, pressed on white with heavy red splatter and will include new artwork.
Stream Puig Destroyer now at http://puigdestroyer.bandcamp.com/album/s-t
Inspired by Los Angeles Dodgers’ All-Star outfielder Yasiel Puig, Puig Destroyer is made up of members Riley Breckenridge (Thrice), Ian Miller (Kowloon Walled City), Mike Minnick (Curl Up and Die) and Jon Howell (Kowloon Walled City). The band arrived on field with a handful of EPs that captured the attention of fans and critics with their unique concoction of aggressive hardcore and America’s favorite past time. With their first full-length, featuring songs like “Mike Trout,” “No One Cares About Your Fantasy Team,” “Batflip” and “No Hitter,” Puig Destroyer wear their love for the game on their sleeves and in the circle pit.
For More Information:
- Puig Destroyer signs to No Sleep Records; debut album Sept.30
- NYC blackened-grindcore trio Vomit Fist releases new 'Frogmen' music video
- Walking Shapes announce Record Store Day release of new album 'Taka Come On'
- Hollis Brown announce tour with The Zombies in April to support Record Store Day release
- A389 Recordings announce Record Store Day series
- SRCVinyl to release Copeland 'In Motion' and 'You Are My Sunshine' on vinyl; pre-order now