Legendary British punk rockers The Buzzcocks have been added to the lineup for the Make The Music Go BANG! Festival taking place at The Observatory in Santa Ana, CA on Saturday, September 20 starting at 12pm.
The event, which will be headlined by LA hometown heroes X, also features performances by Los Lobos, Dave Alvin & Phil Alvin of The Blasters, Wanda Jackson, The Knitters, Junior Brown, The Paladins.and many others.
Also announced is the addition of Exene’s Vintage Clothing Swap and a record swap for vinyl junkies. Craft beer and gourmet food will be available for purchase on site.
The premiere punk, roots and rockabilly event of the summer will also feature appearances by Lee Rocker, The Paladins, Los Straitjackets, Ray Campi, The Avengers, James Intveld, Jamie James & The Kingbees, Kid Ramos, Victoria Williams, The Farmers, The Hula Girls, The Crowd, Sean and Zander, Moonsville Collective, Vinnie & The Hooligans, Small Wigs, The Abigails, Evil Hearted You, Mary Simich, Robert Francis & many more!
The daylong, all-ages event will completely take over The Observatory with one outdoor & two indoor stages.General admission ticket prices are $35.00 plus additional fees. VIP Tickets are also available for $55 & include shaded seating and a limited edition festival t-shirt.
Saturday, September 20
The Observatory- 3503 South Harbor Blvd., Santa Ana, CA 92704
Doors are @ 12pm
Open to all ages
- Make The Music Go Bang! Festival feat. X, Los Lobos, Dave Alvin & Phil Alvin, Wanda Jackson, The Knitters
- Proud Sponsor of 2013 Localpalooza Music & Art Festival
- XBOX and Bonnaroo join forces for a live festival experience BLAM!
- Red City Radio announce European Tour dates with Perdition; Festival appearances
- Toyko doom destroyers Coffins announce US dates including MD Deathfest
- AXS TV announces 2015 Music Festival broadcast schedule