Hot on the heels of their forthcoming debut album ‘(409)’ in November, Texan three-piece Purple have confirmed a new single ‘Target’ and London show.
Last spotted on a whistle-stop visit earlier this year – playing The Great Escape festival and wowing fans with a couple of low key shows in the capital, Purple been confirmed for one of the inaugural shows at Vice’s new London venue, The Stillery in Camden on 7th October.
‘Target’ careers into earshot on a wave of unadulterated exuberance, courtesy of singer / drummer – Hannah Brewer. An all-too-short headrush of attitude and pop punk riffage , Purple emerge from the maelstrom intact but not untouched by like minded souls, be it Bikini Kill or the live-life-to-the-max party line of DZ Deathrays and set their own agenda…
The band then accompany The Subways throughout the UK/Ireland for shows as follows with further London shows tbc.
7th London – Stillery (headline show)
8th Cardiff – Clwb Ifor Bach *
10th Swansea – Static *
11th Coventry – Kasbah *
13th Cork – Cyprus Avenue *
14th Dublin – Academy 2 *
15th Belfast – The Limelight *
17th Wakefield – The Hop *
18th York – Fibbers *
20th Newcastle – O2 Academy 2 *
* w/The Subways
November with Broncho
17th Manchester Castle Hotel
18th London Sebright Arms
19th Brighton The Prince Albert
20th Bristol The Exchange
itunes – http://smarturl.it/409digi
- Purple announce 'Thirteen' music video and London headline shows
- Rhodes releases video for brand new track 'The Lakes'
- Purple take their 'Loud-and-Proud Texas Punk Party' on the road with July Talk
- Singer/songwriter Frances releases title track from her forthcoming debut EP 'Grow'
- Spotlight: 17 year old Pop/R&B vocalist Taet from the UK
- Echosmith perform 'Cool Kids' on Conan; band on Vans Warped Tour