Cinematic psych duo Saint Agnes are set to release their brand new single Old Bone Rattle on June 10th through London based Energy Snake Records (home of Vuvuvultures) and play Hackney’s The Sebright Arms to celebrate the occasion.
Raw, bold and sultry, the title track showcases the band’s trademark Ennio Morricone rock n’ roll style, trippy Western inspired psychedelic-rock in its purest form. The B-side sees the pair – Jon Tufnell of The Lost Souls Club and Lola Colt’s Kitty Austen – duet on a cover of The Doors’ Roadhouse Blues.
Jon and Kitty met at a gig whilst playing in their respective bands and quickly bonded over their mutual love of Nick Cave and Jack White. In Kitty’s East London flat they experimented with ghostly guitar reverb, swirling Hammond organ and dirty blues harmonica, the result is brooding psycha-western no-nonsense rock n’ roll at its best; think Black Rebel Motorcycle Club with Ray Manzarek on keys and Kills-esque dual vocals.
Let us know if you would like to come down and review it or simply to attend and we will sort out guestlist!
10th June – The Sebright Arms (‘Old Bone Rattle’ Single Launch)
24th June The Old Blue Last – London w/Blossoms
18th July Hoxton Square Bar & Kitchen – London w/Black Market Karma
- Saint Agnes release new music video 'Old Bone Rattle'
- Saint Agnes release 'Where The Lightning Strikes' on Energy Snake Records
- Featured Video: Saint Agnes release 'A Beautiful Day For Murder' music video
- Saint Agnes release cover of The Doors 'Roadhouse Blues'
- IAMX Re-emerges For An Intimate Online Performance of 'KISS + SWALLOW' on May 31
- We Are Human release debut single 'Apotheosis'; check out the lyric video