East (Coast) meets West (Coast) in noise rock: WHORES and RABBITS joined together in misanthropy and misery. And what better material to manifest their unwavering rage than that of The Cure?
WHORES crushes “Jumping Someone Else’s Train,” taking said train on a insanely heavy ride, the main riff stretched into a hypnotic groove forever beat into your brain. RABBITS opens with the stark “A Reflection” before cranking out an uncaged, claustrophobic version of “Give Me It.” Who let these maniacs out? A killer slab of new noise.
Stream the WHORES/RABBITS split at Cvlt Nation, who boasts on the gnarly endeavor of homage, “hear how sludge smacked the taste out of new wave!” CLICK THIS.
The WHORES/RABBITS split is out now on wax and digital, a cooperative release between Eolian Empire and Brutal Panda Records. The vinyl version, limited to 500 copies — 100 on pink/400 on black — the EP is housed in a full color fold-over jacket featuring art by Went Knipe and Josh Hughes. Order direct from Eolian HERE and Brutal Panda HERE.
- Eolian Empire Discloses Label's 2014 Releases
- Prizehog to release third full lenth 'Re-Unvent the Whool' on Eolian Empire
- Yukon Blonde release new album 'On Blonde' on Dine Alone / Caroline UK
- Unsigned Only Announces 2014 Judges - Enter Now
- Jesse Cannon gears up for free creativelive 'Fundamentals of Mixing' online course
- Call Of The Void debut track from new album on Relapse Records