Sri Lankan music icon Ranidu has unleashed his Bailatronic Remix of Don Diablo and Matt Nash’s “Starlight.” The track premiered with VIBE today and can be heard HERE.
Bailatronic is a new genre created by Ranidu, blending together Baila, the folk dance music of Sri Lanka, and various styles of modern electronic dance music. Described by LessThan3.com as “the future…combining baila sounds with elements of trap, big room, and bounce music,” Bailatronic is something truly new and original. The ‘Bailatronic EP’ was released in August and can be heard here.
Recognized around the world as the pioneer of electronic music in Sri Lanka, Ranidu was the first ever Sri Lankan artist to perform at Ultra Music Festival and Coachella. He has released three platinum-selling albums and has performed in 15 countries, including a performance at the Sydney Opera House.
For more information on Ranidu & Bailatronic, visit:
- BAILATRONIC, new project from Sri Lankan Music Icon RANIDU, Releases New Track "Baila Bass"
- GRAMMY Award-winning Producer CID Signs to Big Beat Records To Release “Love Is Blind”
- CYBERPUNKERS Announce 'Feel The Disco' EP & Drop "Live Mix April 2016"
- Matt Nash gives away remix of Rudimental's "Free" featuring Emeli Sande
- Matt Nash releases "Haus Of Nash #001" Minimix Featuring Daft Punk, Wolfgang Gartner, and Others
- Matt Nash returns to Revealed Recordings with 'Nothing Else Matters'