STOP! ..and check out this new BANGER from the triple threat emcee/actress/model; SHYSTIE!
Produced by Deanyboy and featuring Jalissa on arguably THE catchiest hook of 2014, the piano riff and the big-bass-filled drum beat draws on influences reminiscent of 90’s dance classics, with a nod toward DnB, topped with a refreshing slice of 2014 freshness. ‘Stop’ is the first track to be taken from her forthcoming E.P, ‘Exhalation’, due for release in November 2014
As one of the most popular, entertaining and original female rappers in the UK, Shystie remains untouchable, in-fact; Shystie remains untouchable across all of the industries she has pursued a career in. From touring with 50 Cent, Basement Jaxx and The Streets. Taking the lead role in the ground-breaking Channel 4 show ‘Dubplate Drama’, as well as the UK feature film ‘Adulthood’. Shystie has also featured in the epitome of all fashion magazines, ‘VOGUE’ and walked the catwalk at both London and New York fashion weeks.
If there’s anyone going to make you STOP and pay attention to a track, it’s SHYSTIE!
Official Links: || Twitter: @iamShystie || YouTube: @iamShstie || Soundcloud: iamShystie ||
- UK female rapper Paigey Cakey releases new music video 'Day One'
- UK vocalist Paige Young release US debut with 'All The Way' featuring Chip
- L.A. rapper/designer David Sabastian shares fashion forward music video 'Duh'
- UK dancehall queen Lady Chann releases new video for 'I Duppy Riddim' feat. benny page
- UK pop punk band Homebound release new video 'Coming Of Age' from upcoming EP
- Framing Hanley release new single and tour dates with Three Days Grace