The Ready Set has announced a holiday show at The Mint in Los Angeles, CA on December 17th. The show hosted by Buzznet starts at 8PM and will have acoustic performances by Metro Station, The Downtown Fiction, Trevor Dahl, Up On The Clouds, Goldhouse DJ and other special guests. Tickets can be purchased HERE.
The Ready Set’s new full length studio album, The Bad & The Better (Razor & Tie), is on sale for $5.00 on Amazon MP3 HERE. There is also a holiday sale at The Ready Set’s Merch Store offering a 20% off discount from November 26-December 2 at thereadyset.merchnow.com (No Code Necessary).
The Ready Set
Jordan Witzigreuter was only 20 years old when nearly overnight, the young Indiana-born musician—who had spent the better part of his teens writing an arsenal of illegally catchy, electro-pop songs—was plucked from near obscurity and thrust into the spotlight. “I started playing shows to a couple people in someone’s basement,” Witzigreuter remembers. “Then, a year and a half later, I was playing radio festivals with Maroon 5 to 10,000 people.” Five years have passed since the release of TRS’s debut album,I’m Alive, I’m Dreaming, which hit No. 3 on Billboard’s Heatseakers chart, thanks to the platinum-selling success of the LP’s first single, “Love Like Woe. In 2011 TRS released their sophomore album Feel Good Now and the hit song “Young Forever.” Jordan has since been writing and even penned a song to Taylor Swift “For The Better” that went viral with over 500,000 views. The band has toured with The Wanted, Carly Rae Jepsen, Cher Loyd, Breathe Carolina, We The Kings, Allstar Weekend, Boys Like Girls, and more.
- Cold Shoulders stream debut single 'Wasting Away' from upcoming EP out April 12
- Metro Station reunite and announce co-headline tour with The Ready Set
- Metro Station releases brand new video 'She Likes Girls'
- Yellowcard announces Spring tour with Finch, One Ok Rock and The Downtown Fiction
- Tonight Alive announced first ever headline US tour
- Metallica's Robert Trujillo jams with Rodrigo Y Gabriela at Red Rocks