GRAMMY nominated, multi-platinum selling, award winning, global phenom, Redfoo has officially released a new visual for “New Thang,” the first single from his highly anticipated solo album that is slated for release later this year on his label, Party Rock. The video is directed by Mickey Finnegan. Click here to watch the music video for “New Thang.”
Produced by Play N Skillz, “New Thang” is a sexy, upbeat record with a great sax hook and playful lyrics. “I love making a feel good song that makes the girls go crazy,” says Redfoo. Party Rock will be the home for Redfoo’s solo music projects with the goal of signing additional artists to the company in the future.
Known for his hit songs “Party Rock Anthem,” “Sexy And I Know It” and “Champagne Showers,” Redfoo is in his 2nd season as a judge on X Factor in Australia and has also been tearing up the Australian charts since late last year with his first solo release, “Let’s Get Ridiculous” entering the ARIA chart at #1.
Says, Refoo: “I live and breathe the music. I represent a new breed of artists. Since I have a clear vision of how I want the music to sound, it only makes sense for me to be the conductor, orchestrating everything from the creation of the music to the delivery of the marketing and promotional elements around the records.”
“New Thang” Available Now on iTunes!
Official Website: http://Redfoo.com
- Grammy award-winning producers Play-N-Skillz release new video "Literally I Can't" feat. Redfoo & Lil Jon
- Producer/writer/DJ Redfoo announces debut solo album 'Where The Sun Goes'
- We are Shining insane knife throwing, dancing video for 'Killing'
- Sampology releases new single 'Show Me' as free download
- Mickey Avalon releases new video for title track of 'I Get Even' EP
- Terminal Gods release new video for 'Cold Life'