Los Angeles indie art rock band Repeater will be releasing their new full length self-titled studio album on November 18th via A Diamond Heart Production. Fans can pre-order the 10-track album on iTunes for a discount price of $3.99 and instantly receive the track “Hide the Sun.”
Repeater is an evolving band and project formed in 2005 by main writer Steve Krolikowski. From the remains of darkwave band The Main Frame, Repeater began as a foray into the sweeter indie and post-punk sounds of The Cure, Chameleons, Mew, and even Bowie, with elements of mainstream modern rock. Through the course of several lineup changes, 3 EPs and 3 albums, they have created sounds evocative of Brit-rock, Gothic, post-hardcore, and most lately, layered pop music with an emphasis on craft.
The product of renewal and perseverance after a band breakup and many months in the studio with Christopher Fudurich, Repeater (self titled) is a collection of pop-oriented songs with an emphasis on rhythm, synth, and the dual vocals of Steve Krolikowski and Tess Shapiro.
- Work Things Out
- Black Rock Desert
- Hide the Sun
- Keep My Shape
- Forms of Evil
- Never Forget
Official Website – www.repeaterband.com
Facebook – www.facebook.com/repeaterband
Twitter – www.twitter.com/repeaterband
- Indie art rock band Repeater release new single 'Captive'
- Jenny Lewis to release new album 'The Voyager' Jul.29 on Warner Bros. Records
- South-East pop punks Homebound to release 'Come of Age' in July; stream lead single
- Four Year Strong partner with Pure Noise Records for 'Go Down In History' EP release
- Erasure announce new album 'The Violet Flame' on Mute Records and Worldwide tour
- Radio Moscow release new album 'Magical Dirt' Jun.17 on Alive Naturalsound Records