When Miami comes calling, you can be sure that Hardwell and his Revealed Recordings imprint have a few tricks up their sleeves. Sure enough, the label celebrates its ever-expanding talent pool this month with six tracks from the artists taking things forward in 2014, priming the road to Miami with an essential soundtrack of new material. Dynamic Brazilian newcomers Ftampa and Bruno Barudi bring their signature electro stylings with “Falcon,” leaving national peer Paniek to lead with his melodic progressive aptitude for “Spark It Up.” It’s Blackwhited & Tybo’s “Avalanche” that give the EP its first aptly titled festival banger, with Flatdisk following suit with his own epically tailored big room cut “Atlantis.” Karim Mika balances both sides of the genre coin with “Oh Shit,” leaving Naffz & Nick Mathon to take MAKJ and Hardwell’s “Coutndown” on an immaculate journey into the sound of modern trap music. As dynamic and diverse the industry has come to expect from the unstoppable imprint, Revealed Recordings is taking no prisoners with its fleet of new talent enroute to the summer clubbing season.
Youtube previews: http://bit.ly/1kQJ2Ak
Soundcloud previews: http://bit.ly/1gwJ1KH
Download on Beatport: http://bit.ly/RevealedMiamiSampler2014-BP
Download on iTunes (compilation): http://bit.ly/RevealedMiamiSampler2014-iTunes
Stream on Spotify (mix-cuts): http://spoti.fi/1dYKGeW
- Dannic puts fans in the first row, with new web series “Front Of House TV”
- Dannic releases new track 'Dear Life' ft. Bright Lights on Revealed Recordings
- Matt Nash returns to Revealed Recordings with 'Nothing Else Matters'
- Tangled Talk Records announce new website and Free Compilation
- KID Recordings & Nerdy Frames Release Free Compilation 'Transitions'
- Indie Recordings To Unleash Christmas Carnage 2014 Sampler