UK band Rixton stole the show on So You Think You Can Dance last night with a flawless performance of “Me And My Broken Heart.” The band’s performance on SYTYCD will be followed by the remaining three shows of the Broken Heart Tour, which wraps up in Los Angeles at The El Rey Theatre on Sunday, August 24. Fans can still purchase tickets to Rixton’s show on 8/24 here.
Rixton has also launched their Official Fan Club on the Fahlo App, where fans can sign up simply by entering their email address or through their Facebook page. The fan club will serve as a hub to Rixton exclusives, their Road Rules series, first listens, access to pre-sales and much more.
Purchase official Rixton merchandise from their brand new online store here.
Rixton’s current single “Wait On Me” is now available on iTunes.
“Wait On Me” Audio: http://youtu.be/qReDr6GkDP0
“Wait on Me” on iTunes: http://smarturl.it/WaitOnMe
Rixton Online Store: http://rixton.shop.bravadousa.com/
- Check out Rixton's performance at the 2014 Teen Choice Awards
- Rixton acoustic video performing 'Appreciated' on Vegas hotel balcony
- UK Pop/Rock band Rixton release music video 'Make Out'
- MTV Unveils Echosmith as 2014 "Artist To Watch"
- UK pop/rock band RIXTON release lyric video/single 'Me and My Broken Heart'
- photos: The Last Ten Seconds of Life live in Hell at The Masquerade in Atlanta