What can you do on a Thursday night? Oh yeah a freak-in Rob Zombie concert! What a way to end the season here at the Portsmouth Pavilion. The weather was just right for what was about to become an epic night with Rob Zombie. The loyal zombie fans converged at the stage trying to get a spot to see Zombie’s performance. Starting off with “The last of the Demons Defeated” which set it off. Rolling into “Dead city radio and the new god of supertown” which Rob Zombie was on point even with some technical difficulties he pushed through. Rob is no slouch on stage, he bounced from one end of the stage to the other end and pulling off several high kicks. Next song “Super beast” this is one of my favorites and from the crowd’s reaction it was there too. The night seem endless with a total of 18 songs and two encores which he played “Dragula” followed by “Wurdalak” and ending with “The life and times of a teenage rock god”. We certainly look forward to the next time Rob Zombie comes back around and if you have a chance to see his tour I recommend it!
Rob Zombie Official site: https://robzombie.com/
- “August Burns Red - Messengers 10 year Anniversary Tour” @ The NorVa, Norfolk, VA February 10th 2017 written by Brittany Hatch, photographs by Gary Horton
- Overkill 2017 Tour @ The NorVa March 7th
- The Expendables Blackout Tour 2017
- Alice Cooper Tour @ Chrysler Hall, Norfolk VA 04.26.17
- Photos: Steel Panther Tour @ The NorVa
- Full Halloween Music Lineup Announced For Rob Zombie's Great American Nightmare