Nashville rock duo The Jane Shermans have released their new single “I Walk Alone.” The track is a rhythmically driving stark silhouette reminiscent of Lorde’s “Royals” meets “Some Girls”-era Stones. The track is now streaming on music blog The Vinyl District, The Jane Shermans’ Soundcloud and will soon be available on iTunes. “I Walk Alone” is currently being played across the country on college and specialty radio and is climbing up the CMJ Top 200 Chart.
“The lyrics are about owning confidence to move ahead when the road ahead is hazy and full of fog,” singer and bassist Eulene Sherman explains. “Believe in what you got and who you are.”
Nashville duo The Jane Shermans formed after the synergy of Angelo Petraglia’s guitar work on Eulene Sherman’s songs proved irreplaceable. Guitarist Angelo Petraglia is a music industry heavy weight having produced and written Grammy winning albums for Kings of Leon, music for Kaiser Chiefs, Taylor Swift, Carrie Underwood and others. Singer/bassist Eulene Sherman sounds like a young Debbie Harry mixed with Chrissie Hynde and a touch of Karen O. Their songs were born out of unstructured, half-dressed , early morning coffee-sippin’ jams. With their first release Popular Music Social Condition and several tour dates under their belt, The Jane Shermans self-titled LP has yet to announce a release date.
The Jane Shermans Online:
Official Website: www.thejaneshermans.com
- For Today streams full album 'Fight The Silence' on Alt Press
- Sampology releases new single 'Show Me' as free download
- We Are The In Crowd release new track 'Manners' from upcoming album 'Weird Kids'
- No Sleep Records announce release of Hundreth 'Resist' EP on vinyl
- Indirections release new single from 'Clockworks' out Feb. 25 on Invogue Records
- Hardcore band Violent Sons to release debut album Jul.8 on Bridge Nine Records