You guessed it – there are even MORE great things going on leading up to the kick-off of the 2013 ROCKSTAR ENERGY DRINK MAYHEM FESTIVAL! This week, Xbox is announcing a special ROB ZOMBIE Xbox giveaway (available in Canada, the UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, and Brazil) and the festival is now accepting applications for local and regional non-profit organizations to take part in a local festival date!
- Win ROB ZOMBIE’s Xbox! Check out @XboxEntertain on Twitter Friday, April 26 for a special ROB ZOMBIE tweet. Retweet it that day with #XboxGoldenGods for a chance to win an Xbox 360 personalized by ROB ZOMBIE himself! Too busy Friday? Follow @Xbox on Twitter Saturday, April 27 for another ROB ZOMBIE message. Retweet it that day with #XboxGoldenGods and you’ll score another chance to win his Xbox 360.
For official Xbox Twitter Giveaway Sweepstakes rules, please visit http://www.xbx.lv/TwRULES. NOTE – This contest is running exclusively in Canada, the UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, and Brazil.
- Hey Nonprofits… MAYHEM Wants You! Here is your chance to meet your local community, while engaging and educating people about your organization and cause. The ROCKSTAR ENERGY DRINK MAYHEM FESTIVAL is now accepting applications for local and regional non-profit organizations to participate for FREE at a Mayhem Festival show, in your area. All 2013 ROCKSTAR ENERGY DRINK MAYHEM FESTIVAL show dates are listed on the official tour website (http://rockstarmayhemfest.com/dates) and to apply, just click here (http://www.unitetheunited.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Mayhem-Non-Profit-Application.pdf ), complete this form and return it to us at: MayhemNonprofit@gmail.com.
For more information on these items and more, visit www.rockstarmayhemfest.com.
Artists performing this year include main stage metal and horror legend, festival closer ROB ZOMBIE, plus, the triple gold certified FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH and a monster lineup that includes additional main stage bands MASTODON and AMON AMARTH. The festival area is led by stage closers CHILDREN OF BODOM and MACHINE HEAD as well as BEHEMOTH, JOB FOR A COWBOY, EMMURE, BORN OF OSIRIS, MOTIONLESS IN WHITE, BUTCHER BABIES, BATTLECROSS, HUNTRESS, THROWN INTO EXILE and CITY IN THE SEA.
Take a look at what some of this year’s festival artists are doing RIGHT NOW:
- ROB ZOMBIE’s much anticipated new studio album, Venomous Rat Regneration Vendor is out now! This marks ROB ZOMBIE’s first new album since the highly acclaimed Hellbilly Deluxe 2 (2010) and contains tracks such as “Dead City Radio & the New Gods of Supertown” in which he recently released a music video for. Download it now on iTunes (http://smarturl.it/venomous) and Amazon (http://smarturl.it/RZRats) or head on over to your local record store and pick up the CD.
ROB ZOMBIE’s latest feature film, “Lords of Salem”, is out NOW! Head on over to www.fandango.com for movie showtimes, to purchase movie tickets, and to take a look at the official site, www.lordsofsalem.com.
- FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH will be performing at the Revolver’s Golden Gods on May 2 which will be broadcast live on AXS TV & Xbox Live. News about their new album will be released very soon.
- MASTODON, one of the most respected and innovative hard rock bands of their generation or any other, have remained an influential force since their inception. Critically praised for unique “out there” concepts intertwined with pure musical virtuosity, this Atlanta-based Grammy nominated quartet will return to the studio this year to work on their sixth full-length album! Stay tuned for more info coming soon!
- AMON AMARTH has released their new live video for “Twilight of the Thunder God”! Watch the band perform “Twilight of the Thunder God” live at Summer Breeze 2012 here: http://youtu.be/QrQcacLFBXA.
- Via the official Nuclear Blast Europe Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/nuclearblasteurope), fans from all around the world had the chance to ask CHILDREN OF BODOM their questions which resulted in a great video interview.
Part I: http://youtu.be/pI0WHD5lZLo
Part II is now available here: http://youtu.be/1f8lC7GpioQ
- Relive Mayhem memories with MACHINE HEAD! As this summer’s ROCKSTAR ENERGY DRINK MAYHEM FESTIVAL draws near, the MACHINE HEAD boys recount tales of mayhem and debauchery in a new blog series called “Mayhem Memories”. This week: Robb Flynn tries to remember “the best party EVER… that he wasn’t at.” http://machinehead1.com/board_posts/mayhem-memories-3
- MOTIONLESS IN WHITE has premiered a new lyric video for their single “America”, off of their latest album Infamous. Check out the video and make sure to catch them on the Musicians Institute Stage this summer at Mayhem! http://youtu.be/Jo4HcMIarEA
- HUNTRESS will be kicking ass this summer on Mayhem and a few lucky fans got a taste on Monday March 18th at the Mayhem Festival Press Conference. HUNTRESS performs “Spell Eater”, the title track from their current album live at the Whiskey A Go Go. Be sure to keep an eye out for their upcoming album in the works. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWhxtbOqD4U
The ROCKSTAR ENERGY DRINK MAYHEM FESTIVAL will stop in 26 cities across the United States and Canada as it makes its way to the Gexa Energy Pavilion in Dallas, Texas on August 4th, 2013. Dates and venues are listed below. Fans can go to www.rockstarmayhemfest.com to keep up with additional details as they are released.
Tour dates are as follows:
Date City Venue
6/29 San Bernardino, CA San Manuel Amphitheater
6/30 Mountain View, CA Shoreline Amphitheatre
7/2 Boise, ID Idaho Center Amphitheatre
7/3 Auburn, WA White River Amphitheater
7/5 Phoenix, AZ Desert Sky Pavilion
7/6 Albuquerque, NM Isleta Amphitheatre
7/7 Denver, CO Fiddler’s Green Amphitheatre
7/10 Toronto, ON Molson Canadian Amphitheatre
7/12 Burgettstown, PA First Niagara Pavilion
7/13 Scranton, PA Toyota Pavilion at Montage Mountain
7/14 Darien Center, NY Darien Lake PAC
7/16 Mansfield, MA Comcast Center
7/17 Bangor, ME Bangor Waterfront
7/19 Camden, NJ Susquehanna Bank Center
7/20 Saratoga Springs, NY SPAC
7/21 Hartford, CT The Comcast Theatre
7/23 Holmdel, NJ PNC Bank Arts Center
7/24 Bristow, VA Jiffy Lube Live
7/26 Noblesville, IN Klipsch Music Center
7/27 Tinley Park, IL First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre
7/28 Clarkston, MI DTE Energy Music Theatre
7/30 Atlanta, GA Aaron’s Amphitheatre at Lakewood
7/31 Tampa, FL Live Nation Amphitheatre at the Florida State Fairgrounds
8/2 Austin, TX Austin360 Amphitheater
8/3 The Woodlands, TX Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion
8/4 Dallas, TX Gexa Energy Pavilion
Sponsors for the 2013 ROCKSTAR ENERGY MAYHEM FESTIVAL include title sponsor ROCKSTAR ENERGY DRINK and stage sponsors JAGERMEISTER, MUSICIANS INSTITUTE, and SUMERIAN RECORDS. Festival sponsors include IBANEZ GUITARS,
ZIPPO, METAL BLADE RECORDS, NAPALM RECORDS, SQUATCH SNACK STICKS, FUCK CANCER and KEEP A BREAST. Media partners include REVOLVER MAGAZINE and ZUUS MEDIA.
About ROCKSTAR: Rockstar Energy Drink is designed for those who lead active lifestyles – from Athletes to Rockstars. Available in over 20 flavors at convenience and grocery outlets in over 30 countries, Rockstar supports the Rockstar lifestyle across the globe through Action Sports, Motor Sports, and Live Music. New from Rockstar for 2013, Rockstar Energy Water is a non-carbonated and sugar free enhanced water beverage that is now available throughout the U.S. in three refreshing flavors. For more information visit: www.RockstarEnergy.com
ABOUT LIVE NATION ENTERTAINMENT:
Live Nation Entertainment is the world’s leading live entertainment and ecommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: www.Tickmaster.com, Live Nation Concerts, Artist Nation and Live Nation Network. www.Ticketmaster.com is the global event ticketing leader and one of the world’s top five ecommerce sites, with a database of over 119 million fans who visit our sites. Live Nation Concerts produce over 22,000 shows annually for more than 2,300 artists globally. Artist Nation is the world’s top artist management company, representing over 200 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Network, the leading provider of entertainment marketing solutions, enabling nearly 800 advertisers to tap into the 250 million consumers Live Nation delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms. For additional information, visit www.livenation.com/investors .