XXL Magazine partners with Houston MC Roosh Williams to exclusively premiere the music video for his third single “Deep End” from his forthcoming album Unorthodox due out February 24th. The B-Luce directed video co-stars song guest Scarface over a piano driven track by Trakksounds, Albie Dickson and Z-Will. Watch the music video and read a Q&A with Roosh on XXL Magazine here: http://bit.ly/1L3vHgq.
“The video for “Deep End” is pretty awesome,” says Roosh. We tried something new for this visual, and I think it worked out great. The symbolism and effects in the video both panned out very well. Seeing Scarface on camera in 2015 is always great, especially when you consider how long he’s been doing this.”
Previous Unorthodox single releases include the rapid-fire Emilio Rojas featured “Extraordinary” produced by Lacemode. And the hypnotic guitar-driven track “Staring At Me.” Listen to both songs and more music at: www.Soundcloud.com/RooshWilliams.
Moreover, the Houston Chronicle called Unorthodox “hotly anticipated” and MySpace Music declared a Roosh “rap maverick” in their “Artist Of The Day” spotlight. Furthermore, AllHipHop gave Roosh “Fresh Heat” nods for his music video of the title track “Unorthodox” and second single “Staring At Me.”
Roosh’s debut album Common Struggles of a Modern Man released in 2011 and he has remained true to his roots cultivating his art in the southern music scene. Afterwards, the Houston MC released his most fully recognized work, deja Roo: Times Have Changed which Complex Magazine says was “one of the top ten Houston Rap Projects of 2013.” Additionally, the Houston Press spotlighted Roosh for their “Artist of The Week” column.
- Houston rapper Roosh Williams shares 'Staring At You' from upcoming album
- Roosh Williams releases new music video from upcoming album 'Unorthodox'
- UK rapper Dizzee Rascal to release 'Pagans' EP Dec.15 on Dirtee Stank Recordings
- Philly rapper Shawn Archer releases 'Mic Check' freestyle video
- Sheffield-based hip hop group Clubs & Spades to release 'Deal or No Deal' May 3 on Sentric
- Bruised But Not Broken to release 'Fragment' Mar.4 on Standby Records