– Russia’s best kept Southern metalcore secret Grizzly Knows No Remorse has released a live studio session. The video features songs off the band’s recent album Fat Glasses and the Leather Mustache.
“We thought that the new material is good enough to be heard not just as it is, but live too,” says vocalist Andrew Lockjaw. “The experience was pretty rough yet fun as well. We made a lot of takes for each song since we needed a lot of different video angles and stuff. Every single take we played each song again and again so it was like playing a 20 song show basically. We wanted to thank Max Samosvat – the sound engineer and producer for the really hard and awesome work at his studio – The Meat Factory. Also, we wanted to thank Dan and his boys from DAD Films for shooting and montaging everything. Those guys are golden. Hope everyone will enjoy the show.”
Grizzly Knows No Remorse was formed in early 2008. After some rehearsals the band decided to start writing in the studio. In 2009, the “Flashback And Hangover” EP was born. The release was highly anticipated by Russian metalheads and the band began work on new material shortly after. They released their first LP called “Bearotica” and toured across Russia and neighboring countries. After playing some shows with bands such as Every Time I Die, Rolo Tomassi, Omaha Bitch, Black Rainbows, the released the “You’re On A Hook, We’re Gonna Fuck” EP. The songs became much more agressive and harder which honed the GKNR sound. The band will release their second LP “Fat Glasses And The Leather Mustache” on 5/27.
- Grizzly Knows No Remorse Release Live Studio Session
- Spotlight: Screamo split with Ojne (Italy) and Smile To The Wind (Russia)
- Saint-Petersburg electronic band D-Pulse release new video for 'Astronomers'
- Rob Decoup to donate portion of "War Hero" sales to Books for Soldiers Fund Drive
- Russian shoegaze band Pinkshinyultrablast release new video 'Umi'
- Belgian metalcore band Essence release new video single 'The Climb'