Ryan Adams has confirmed September 9 as the release date of Ryan Adams, his new album and first to be released on the combined Pax Am/Blue Note imprint. Produced by Adams himself at his own Pax Am Studios in Los Angeles, the eponymous new record is the NC-born singer/songwriter’s first full length since 2011’s acclaimed Ashes & Fire.
Now available for pre-order, Ryan Adams is preceded by the July 1 debut installment of the Pax Am 7” vinyl single series, “total knockout” (Stereogum) and album opener “Gimme Something Good.” At press time, the single, which also features non-LP B-side “Aching For More,” had hit #1 at the Amazon.com music store, marking the first time a physical single has ever been the store’s top-seller.
Gimme Something Good
Am I Safe
My Wrecking Ball
Stay With Me
Feels Like Fire
I Just Might
Tired Of Giving Up
Adams has begun announcing headline dates in addition to his upcoming headline appearances July 25 at the Newport Folk Festival and July 26 at the XPoNential Music Festival in Camden NJ. See below for additional dates and continue to check back at paxamrecords.com/ for further news, updates, etc.
07/22/14 – Portland, ME – State Theatre
07/23/14 – Burlington, VT – Flynn Center For Performing Arts
07/25/14 – Newport, RI – Newport Folk Festival
07/26/14 – Camden, NJ – XPoNential Music Festival at Susquehanna Bank Center
08/05/14 – Aspen, CO – Belly Up Aspen
08/07/14 – Boulder, CO – Fox Theater
- Butch Walker to join Ryan Adams on Fall tour; watch 'Coming Home' video
- Ryan Adams announces new tour dates
- Fifth Annual Governors Ball Music Festival announces 2015 lineup
- Celebrated singer/songwriter Jenny Lewis announces Spring Tour dates
- Faulkner Releases "Waters Are A Rising" off REVANCHIST
- decker. to release psych desert folk album 'Patsy' on Feb.17