Cinematic psych duo Saint Agnes are set to release their brand new single Old Bone Rattle on June 10th through London based Energy Snake Records (home of Vuvuvultures). Raw, bold and sultry, the title track showcases the band’s trademark Ennio Morricone rock n’ roll style, trippy Western inspired psychedelic-rock in its purest form. The B-side sees the pair – Jon Tufnell of The Lost Souls Club and Lola Colt’s Kitty Austen – duet on a cover of The Doors’ Roadhouse Blues.
Jon and Kitty met at a gig whilst playing in their respective bands and quickly bonded over their mutual love of Nick Cave and Jack White. In Kitty’s East London flat they experimented with ghostly guitar reverb, swirling Hammond organ and dirty blues harmonica, the result is brooding psycha-western no-nonsense rock n’ roll at its best; think Black Rebel Motorcycle Club with Ray Manzarek on keys and Kills-esque dual vocals.
Saint Agnes play Chats Palace, London, on September 12th with One Man Destruction Show – Adam J. Harmer (Fat White Family).
- Saint Agnes release 'Where The Lightning Strikes' on Energy Snake Records
- Featured Video: Saint Agnes release 'A Beautiful Day For Murder' music video
- Pysch duo Saint Agnes to release new single Jun.10 on Energy Snake Records
- Saint Agnes release cover of The Doors 'Roadhouse Blues'
- Sampology releases new single 'Show Me' as free download
- Ventenner announce new album on Sonic Fire Records; stream new track track