Brisbane-based producer Sampology is dropping a brand new single “Show Me,” which was created as a special inspirational track for Australian Olympic Snowboarder Alex “Chumpy” Pullin as he goes for gold at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games.
Chumpy approached Sampology after he was asked by Samsung Electronics Australia to pick a musician of his choice to produce his very own Olympic anthem for their current Winter Olympics Campaign.
“The backbone of ‘Show Me’ is the horns, they immediately reminded me of a cool ‘Olympic’ type tone… and the rest of the track came together really naturally after talking with Chumpy about his feelings leading up to competing for gold in the Olympics and that moment right before he busts out of the starting blocks,” said Sampology of the special single.
Widely regarded as one of the best audio visual DJs in the world, Sampology is kicking off 2014 with his “Beyond Bollywood” tour taking him through Australia and New Zealand.
Transforming golden nuggets of hypercolour Bollywood cinematography from the 70s and 80s into a futuristic experience, Sampology’s “Beyond Bollywood” AV show will delve into a number of twists, turns and audio visual curveballs, to yet again deliver a bold, colourful, hilarious and highly engaging party experience.
Download “Show Me” free: sampology.com/showme/
Look out for Sampology dates in the US this spring.
Sampology on Facebook
Sampology on Twitter
Sampology on Soundcloud
Sampology on YouTube
- Sampology Announces Two LA Performances
- Wild Ones release 'Keep It Safe' Apr.1 on Topshelf Records, tour dates and Free Download
- Diamante releases new lyric video for 'Burns'
- In Dynamics release 'Waking Life' acoustic session; 'Questions' pre-order w/free download
- The Ready Set to release 'The Bad & The Better' May 27 on Razor & Tie
- Got A Girl release new video 'Did We Live Too Fast'; debut album Jul.22 on Bulk Recordings