San Diego-based Singer/Songwriter CODY LOVAAS has just reached one million streams for his newest hit single “Lie”, which was released on January 26 and originally premiered on Idolator who called it an “insanely catchy pop-rock gem.”
“To see my first single, ‘Lie’ doing this well and passing 1,000,000 listens on Spotify is such an amazing thing for me” says Lovaas. “Thank you to everyone who has been listening, sharing, and supporting my journey.”
The video for the Eighty-Ninety remix of “Lie” last premiered on Pacific Northwest Wonderland’s Instagram account, while Tep No’s vibrant dance remix premiered on Surviving the Golden Age earlier this month. With both producers remixes of “Lie”, the musical canvas of Cody Lovaas gains new color to the heartfelt portrait he has been building up for most of his young life.
Coming off the road from his most recent high school tour throughout the California area, Cody Lovaas has already established a strong career for himself, touring with the likes of Jason Mraz (who discovered the then 14-year-old Lovaas), Ziggy Marley, Switchfoot, and Donovan Frankenreiter, and winning “Best New Artist” at the 2014 San Diego Music Awards.
- Toronto-born artist/ producer JAHKOY returns with new single 'Still In Love'
- San Diego singer-songwriter Gayle Skidmore releases two brand new singles
- San Diego modern folk band Bad & The Ugly release new EP and 'Borrego Dreamer' music video
- San Diego, CA's Idlehands shares 'Floor of Tradition' music video
- Indie/folk singer-songwriter Jake McMullen releases new single 'Always'
- Alt folk/pop quartet Fierce Bad Rabbit release sophomore album 'Living Asleep'