San Francisco based band Panic Is Perfect have released their debut EP Behind Your Eyelids today. The EP features five of the band’s buzzed about songs, including “Go Go Go,” which rocketed to #12 on HypeMachine and was named one of the Ten Best Indie Pop songs of 2014 by Indie Shuffle.
To coincide with the EP’s release, the band have also released a music video for “Go Go Go,” which is directed by Frank Door.
The band will also be touring in the coming months in support of the EP’s release, with a number of shows across the country this spring. Check out the tour dates below.
Initially formed when Mike Hoffman went to southern India to visit his long-time friend Jeremy Belzer, Panic is Perfect started out as an acoustic duo, traveling India by train with a backpack and broken guitar. Four months later, Jeremy joined Mike in San Francisco to officially pursue the band. Mike and Jeremy write and produce both independently and in collaboration. As multi-instrumentalists, they both play most of the instruments on their recordings. They each sing lead vocals on the songs that they contribute as writers, adding more diversity to the overall sound. The eventual additions of Ty Parker (drums), Joey Hassid (synth) and the newest member, 21 year old David Monzon (guitar) completed the 5-piece live band that bring Panic is Perfect to life onstage.
Panic Is Perfect On Tour
Feb 28- San Francisco, CA @ Slims
Mar 16- Austin, TX @ The Rattle Inn
Mar 18- Austin, TX @ Capitol Factory
Mar 20- Austin, TX @ Jackalope
Mar 21- Austin, TX @ Waterloo Ice House (w/Acoustic Minds)
Mar 27- San Francisco, CA @ DNA Lounge
Behind Your Eyelids EP Tracklisting
- Go Go Go
- Build A Wall
- The Mailman
- Bobby Black
- Culture Collide announces performance schedules for Los Angeles and San Francisco
- Dutch songwriter Angela Moyra releases 'Fickle Island' on Zip Records and announces US dates
- Crossdressing superstars The Grannies to release 'Ballsier' Jan.20 on Saustex Records
- The Tangent launch lyric video for "San Francisco"
- San Francisco-based Jeff Campbell releases everything with 'The Kitchen Sink'
- Virginia black metal trio Unsacred to release debut album on Forcefield Records