San Francisco native Panic City has added a powerful new weapon to his burgeoning musical artillery with his latest release “Bang Bang.” Out now on Dim Mak Records, the bombastic track melds rhythmic drum kicks and cinematic big-room sweeps together before lunging into a pulsating electro breakdown.
The knockout tune follows a slew of number one hits on Hype Machine and a remix resume stacked with musical legends including Diplo, Maroon 5 and Chris Brown to name a few. Panic City’s hallmark fiery sound is spreading like wildfire between him curating weekly sets for the Bay Area’s top dance music mix show House Nation and appearing at festivals such as Soundscape in Lake Tahoe and Soulsurf in Asia. His original opus “Ancient Alien” even caught the ears of GoPro executives who used the record in a viral ad campaign.
With his Bang Bang,” Panic City serves up his music to a larger audience than ever before and solidifies himself as a rising star on the scene. Backed by a massive Soundcloud following and razor-sharp production skills, the young gun shows promise of a festival mainstage future.
- Ookay releases 'Ghost' EP on Dim Mak Records
- Out Today on Dim Mak Records: Travis Barker & Yelawolf - “Push ‘Em” (Steve Aoki & Travis Barker Remix)
- Felix Cartal "Ready For Love" feat. Chloe Angelides out now on Dim Mak Records
- Steve Aoki announces new album, Bud Light Platinum Campaign and Madison Square Garden show
- The Chainsmokers release '#Selfie' remixes on Dim Mak Records
- Teenage songwriter Connor Leimer announces Dorm Room tour to support new album 'Post Card'