Santa Cruz have debuted their new video for “Wasted ‘N’ Wounded” from the 7″ of the same name. The single is available for purchase now at this location.
Fans can pre-order the full 7″ here. It is pressed on red vinyl and the B-side is “We Are the Ones to Fall.” The 7″ will be available in November.
Now about that video? It was directed by Ville Juurikkala and it is wild and vibrant, and features the band running amok and partying hard, much to the dismay of their long-suffering manager. So in other words, Santa Cruz do it just like any hard rock band worth its salt should!
Watch the video for “Wasted and Wounded” here.
Since this video, shit got real and the band has put down the whiskey, swallowed a couple of headache pills and marched into the studio to record its second album, to be released via Spinefarm Records. It’ll be the follow up to 2013’s Screaming for Adrenaline, also released through Spinefarm.
Expect skillfully-crafted, party-minded, rocket-powered music from this quartet of young turks from Finland, who pledge allegiance to an era of devil-may-care rock that’s long gone. Santa Cruz aren’t so much bringing a classic sound and style back as they are bringing their own, modernized version of a beloved style to the masses.
Santa Cruz will “cruise” on over to the States on December 12, playing a gig at Webster Hall in NYC.
- Santa Cruz confirms first US shows and Rock On The Range
- A Band Of Orcs to announce new Orc member at upcoming show
- We are Shining insane knife throwing, dancing video for 'Killing'
- Sampology releases new single 'Show Me' as free download
- Mickey Avalon releases new video for title track of 'I Get Even' EP
- Dutch folk trio Snowapple to release new album 'Illusion' in Mar. 2015 on Zip Records