Picking up from where the intricately and masterfully crafted ‘Vapourspace’ left off, Sasha returns to ‘Last Night On Earth’ with another exquisite production entitled ‘Ether’.
Rightfully championed as one of the worlds most acclaimed DJ’s, Producers, and label bosses, Sasha has consistently delivered some of dance music’s most dynamic and innovative music. ‘Ether’ is another release that perfects sits within the monumental catalogue of productions that Sasha has constructed. Whether it be in the studio or playing at the worlds most prolific venues, ‘Ether’ reiterates the fact that Sasha is showing no sign of taking his foot off the pedal.
Staying true to the unparalleled production technique and style that Sasha has been trademarked with, ‘Ether’ is another drivingly percussive track that will sound out through the speakers of clubs and festivals throughout the globe.
An intensely built track that is driven by a thunderous bass drum rhythm, Sasha once again demonstrates a wonderfully layered production. A carefully distorted synth arrangement whispers throughout, creating an ambient echoing for all those listening.
The second track ‘Intro Mix’ follows the same fashion as the ‘Vapourspace’ release. A fittingly perfect re-work that provides a softer opening to the main production. ‘Intro Mix’ is almost an invitation to fans to step into the rest of the release, which is accompanied by the beautifully designed artwork.
‘Ether’ once again reiterates Sasha’s prominence within electronic music. Always accredited with being a pivotal figure throughout not only the worlds DJ’s booths, but the studios also, this production marks yet another profound chapter for Sasha.
- "Spark: A Burning Man Story" Unveils Soundtrack Ft. Exclusive Music by Diplo, Edward Sharpe, Hot Chip, Sasha, Tycho + more
- Italian Bass Gods CYBERPUNKERS Release Classic Club Inspired "Sick Tracks" EP! FREE DOWNLOAD!
- Sydney-based electronic artist Rissy shares new single 'Sunset Raining'
- Perth indie-electronic act True Science share latest single 'Pedestal'
- Hannah Thiem releases debut single from upcoming EP 'Brym'
- West Australian songwriter/producer Ludodowwn shares debut single 'Big World'