While Swedish pop artists have always found a place in British hearts, it looks like another promising name is looking to join their fellow countrymen in becoming our next great love.
After receiving critical and public acclaim for their previous single Ambitions, Stockholm-based four-piece Chirping return with their latest release A Warning Of Sorts.
Coming across as the Scandinavian equivalent of The Vaccines, A Warning Of Sorts mixes pop songwriting with a heavy coating of indie and rock influence to deliver a song with catchy choruses, high-octane riffs and a rhythm that will lift the spirits of any sorrowed individual.
With expert production throughout, Chirping have already harnessed comparisons to the likes of The 1975 and Bastille, thanks to fast-paced anthemic sound and infectiously-likeable repertoire.
The song was recorded, produced and mixed by the band in their own studio outside Stockholm and was mastered by Thomas Eberger(The Radio Dept, The Hives) at Stockholm Mastering.
Chirping have previously had material aired on both BBC Radio 2 and Absolute Radio, and are now looking to capitalise on their Anglo success by planning a UK tour for later this year. Dates and venues of which are yet to be confirmed including a variety of UK and Swedish festivals.
A Warning Of Sorts will be available to buy and download everywhere from the 20th April 2015.
- Beverly announces N. America tour with The Drums; watch new video 'Out On A Ride'
- Exclusive: Swanky Tiger streams new single 'Bad Operator' from upcoming album 'Empires'
- Yukon Blonde release new album 'On Blonde' on Dine Alone / Caroline UK
- Governors Ball Music Festival 2014 Lineup Feat. OutKast, Jack White, Vampire Weekend, The Strokes and more
- Governors Ball announces line-up and single day ticket sale
- Speaking In Italics release 'Chasing Our Tails' video