Scars of Tomorrow are back and firing on all cylinders.
The band has reformed and will release a brand new album, titled Failed Transmissions, via Artery Recordings on June 24, 2014.
The band, formerly signed to Victory and active in the early ’00s through 2007 before splitting, will also play the Main Stage at this year’s New England Metal and Hardcore Fest, which is “the” event for fans of hard rock and metal and takes place this weekend.
“It’s been six years since the Scars of Tomorrow’s final tour,” singer Mike Milford said. “In that time, many things have happened and changed. Music is the best outlet for emotions and it’s something we all needed to feel again. This time, the game has changed and it is awesome to be able to write and play music for all of the right reasons again with no politics behind it.”
Fans can enjoy a brand new blast of music from Scars of Tomorrow, as the brand new song “Questions” has been posted here.
Connect with Scars of Tomorrow via Facebook.
- Down I Go rise up the catacombs to release new album on Holy Roar Records
- American Football announce first live shows in 15 years; S/T re-issue on Polyvinyl Records
- Original Misery Signals line-up reunite for Anniversary Tour
- Metro Station reunite and announce co-headline tour with The Ready Set
- He Is Legend to support Snot on Reunion Tour
- Drowning Release "Dead End" Music Video ft. Matt Honeycutt of Kublai Khan