Se Delan, the duo made up of multi-instrumentalist leader of Crippled Black Phoenix, Justin Greaves, and Swedish singer, Belinda Kordic (Killing Mood), has released a lyric video for the new song, “Tonight,” on YouTube at: http://youtu.be/o9sQvCyC2vM. “Tonight” comes from the band’s debut album, The Fall, out April 15 in North America on Kscope.
The Fall can be pre-ordered now on iTunes at: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/the-fall/id843313933 or via the Kscope webstore at: https://www.burningshed.com/store/kscope/.
An additional track from The Fall, “Dirge,” is currently streaming on YouTube at: http://youtu.be/lWSiSJ19ZRo
2. Chasing Changes
3. Beneath the Sea
4. Little One
7. The Hunt
9. On My Way
Greaves initially came to prominence as the drummer of seminal sludge metal act, Iron Monkey, and went on to form Crippled Black Phoenix in 2004. Crippled Black Phoenix has since been the sole focus of his musical output, recording seven albums, embarking on countless tours and working with a host of different artists.
Se Delan’s debut album, The Fall, feels distinct from anything Greaves has worked on before. The duo has shared the writing duties on the album, with Greaves making the music and Kordic creating the words and vocals. The combination of shared influences (‘music, film and life’) and a mutual understanding of the way each other works have resulted in a beguiling and haunting album.
Se Delan will play its first ever live shows this April supporting Norway’s Gazpacho.
Stay tuned for more information on Se Delan and The Fall.
Se Delan online…
Se Delan live…
4/14 – Leamington Spa, UK @ Assembly
4/15 – London, UK @ 02 Islington Academy
- Se Delan to release debut album "The Fall" this spring on Kscope, New track "Tonight" streaming on Soundcloud
- Le Guess Who? Festival Shares 2013 Lineup
- Gazpacho announce release of 'Demon' Apr.15 on KScope
- Anathema to release 'Distant Satellites' Jun.10 on Kscope Music
- Engineers to release new album 'Always Returning' in Sept. on Kscope; watch teaser
- Grand Analog release new single 'Wild Animal Print' on Feel Up Records