Canadian singer/songwriter Shawn Mendes rose to fame by posting six second videos of himself playing covers on the popular app, Vine. At only 16 years old, Shawn has over 3 million followers and has become one of the most buzzed about young artists in music.
Shawn just released three headlining tour dates in support of his EP, The Shawn Mendes EP, which debuted at #1 on iTunes. The Vine star will be performing three select dates in November that include stops in New York City, Los Angeles and Toronto, ON. Tickets go on sale this Saturday, 9/27 at 12 PM local time at http://www.shawnmendesofficial.com. The first 50 fans to purchase tickets for each show will receive a meet & greet with Shawn.
Shawn recently performed his hit single “Life Of The Party” on The Ellen Show, where he met his two biggest fans and sent them to the iHeart Radio Music Festival in Las Vegas. “Life Of The Party” is first single off his debut EP.
Stay up to date on Shawn Mendes by visiting http://shawnmendesofficial.com/
Purchase The Shawn Mendes EP on iTunes.
Upcoming Tour Dates
November 15 – NYC @ Best Buy Theater
November 26 – Los Angeles, CA @ The Wiltern
November 30 – Toronto, ON @ Danforth Music Hall
- Echosmith performs on Ellen and kicks off headline tour
- Shawn Mendes releases 'Something Big' single and tour dates with Taylor Swift
- First Aid Kit perform 'My Silver Lining' on Ellen
- The Top 10 Workout Songs for June 2015 from Run Hundred
- DIAMOND PLATE announce U.S. tour with DEATH ANGEL
- Feist announces 'The Mettle' tour, series of intimate solo shows in April